Made from terry cloth cotton, the Chantal Set comes with sweatshirt and girl sweatpants – both of which are made with super comfortable fabric so you feel like you’re wearing pajamas all day without actually looking like it.
Especially during this pandemic where you might be staying at home more than usual, wearing clothes that make you feel comfortable and put together is a must and this is something that our Chantal Set can help you with.
Chantal Set is available online at BigBuyMall.ph
Details. Below, you’ll find the full product information, along with delivery and shipping details.
- Product Name: Chantal Set | Free Size | Terry Cloth Cotton | 100% New Cotton Material from Korea
- Sold by: J&Z Fashion Store
- Available Colors: Black, Grey, Ginger Orange
- Fabric: Terry Cotton Cloth
- Top Length: 21 inches
- Pants Length: 37 inches
- Sleeve Length: 22 inches
- Bust: 32 to 36 inches
- Waist: 25 to 34 inches
- Hip: 38 inches
Delivery Timeframe: Here are the expected delivery timeframe for the following locations:
- Metro Manila (1 to 3 days)
- Rest of Luzon (2 to 4 days)
- Visayas (2 to 4 days)
- Mindanao (3 to 7 days)
- Fast and Secure Delivery: When you order our Chantal Set, you can enjoy fast and secure delivery!
- Door-to-Door Delivery. Delivered at your doorstep!
- Cash on Delivery. Pay when you receive your order.
- Encrypted Transactions. 100% secure checkout.
About the Fabric: Why Terry Cotton Cloth?
Wondering why you should buy our Chantal Set? One of the biggest benefits of this set is that it is made from super soft and comfortable terry cotton cloth.
Not familiar with terry cotton? Keep reading to learn more about it.
What is terry cotton cloth? Terrycloth, terry cloth, terry cotton, terry toweling, terry, terry towel, or simply toweling is a fabric woven with many protruding loops of thread that can absorb large amounts of water. It can be manufactured by weaving or knitting. Terrycloth is woven on special looms that have two beams of longitudinal warp through which the filler or weft is fired laterally.
The first industrial production of terrycloth towels was initiated by the English manufacturer Christy in 1850. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the word may derive from French tiré ‘drawn’, past participle of tirer ‘draw out’.
There are two types of terry fabrics:
- Towel Terry. This is a woven fabric with long loops that can absorb large amounts of water. Its content is usually 100% cotton, but may sometimes contain polyester.
- French Terry. This is a fabric, used in children’s, men’s, and women’s clothes – such as our Chantal Set. One of its sides is flat, while the other side is with cross loops. It can be 100% cotton or be made from a variety of fibers, sometimes with spandex (also known as elastane or lycra). It is often warp-knitted, and the term French terry is colloquially used for all warp-knitted terry.
It is the length of loops that determines how much fluid is absorbed by the cloth as longer loops provide more surface area to absorb and come in contact with the fluid.
Items that may be made from terrycloth include babies’ reusable nappies (UK English) or diapers (US English), towels, bathrobes, bedlinen, and sweatbands for the wrist or head. Terrycloth is also sometimes used to make sweat jackets.
Terry toweling hats with a shallow brim were once popular with cricketers (like English wicketkeeper Jack Russell), but are no longer in fashion. An alternative fabric used for towels is waffle fabric. A modern synthetic alternative is a microfiber.
Why wear clothes made from terry cotton cloth? Most people will recognize terry fabric from the material used in sweatshirts, which is soft on the inside where your body touches the material and soft and smoother on the outside. Using this type of knit creates the comfortable, soft, plush texture that you expect from loungewear basics like sweatpants and cozy sweatshirts – just like our Chantal Set.
Terry cotton cloth is considered a midweight fabric, which means that it is heavier than the cotton you would normally find in an average t-shirt but lighter than fabrics that would be used to make sweatpants designed for cold weather use.
Terry cloth is moderately absorbent and comfortable to wear, and although it is moisture-wicking in the sense that it will absorb sweat from your body. However, the fabric is not as moisture-wicking as other fabrics that are designed for use during exercise. The fabric is highly versatile and can keep you cool in warmer weather or warm in cooler weather.
Listed below are other benefits of wearing clothes made from terry cotton cloth like our Chantal Set:
- Super Comfortable. The soft piles of yarn on the inside of the fabric feel cozy and soft against your skin.
- Made to keep you dry and cool. Terry cotton cloth has moisture-wicking properties that draw sweat away from your body, keeping you dry and cool.
- Flexible. Terry cotton cloth has the perfect amount of give to provide flexibility and stretch during activities like working out, yoga, or just lounging.
- Great for Layering. Heavier than a t-shirt, but lighter than a sweatshirt, so it can be worn pretty much year-round both under and over other pieces.
- Easy to maintain. One of the best things about our Chantal Set which is made from terry fabric is that it’s very easy to maintain. The fabric doesn’t wrinkle easily thanks to its natural stretch and the fact that it is a knit fabric. In some situations, terry cloth will wrinkle (such as leaving it balled up in your suitcase for a week), but for the most part, the material will stay wrinkle-free with minimal effort.