Louise 2 Strap Sandal by J&Z Fashion Co. | Suede Fabric
This item is available in colors:
Where to Buy?
Disclaimer: Fashiontrends.ph will not handle returns & refunds of this product. You may contact the official support team for these platforms. Please note that prices may vary depending on the platform you choose.
Type: Two-Strap Sandal
Colours – Fatigue, Black, Navy Blue, Mocca
Material – Suede Fabric
- 6 / 23cm
- 7 / 23.5cm
- 8 / 24cm
- 9 / 24.5cm
Read More About Louise 2 Strap Sandal by J&Z Fashion Co. | Suede Fabric
If you’re looking for a good pair of sandals, check out our Louise 2 Strap Sandal.
Who said sandals are only for the summertime and Strap Sandals don’t have to be restricted to sunny beach days!
There are many occasions where strap sandals would be a great footwear choice, even some that you might not expect. And, if you find the right pair, you won’t have to worry about ever needing to decide on what shoes to wear when walking out your door. This is because the right pair of sandals will bring you countless benefits.
If you’re looking for a good pair of sandals, check out our Louise 2 Strap Sandal! Keep reading to learn more about it – from its complete product information, benefits of wearing it, and more.
Made from suede fabric, our Louise 2 Strap Sandal is a backless, open-toed sandal that is easy to slide on and off the foot. It is a comfortable and supportive pair of sandals that are a shoe-closet staple. It’s perfect for everything from running errands to a trip to the beach to hiking adventures!
Details. Below, you’ll find the full product information for our Louise 2 Strap Sandal, along with delivery and shipping details.
- Product Name: Louise 2 Strap Sandal by J&Z Fashion Co. | Suede Fabric
- Sold by: J&Z Fashion Store
- Available Colors:
- Navy Blue
- Available Sizes:
- 6 / 23 cm
- 7 / 23.5 cm
- 8 / 24 cm
- 9 / 24.5 cm
- Material: Suede Fabric
Delivery Timeframe: Here are the expected delivery timeframe for the following locations:
- Metro Manila (1 to 3 days)
- Rest of Luzon (2 to 4 days)
- Visayas (2 to 4 days)
- Mindanao (3 to 7 days)
- Fast and Secure Delivery: When you order our Louise 2 Strap Sandal, you can enjoy fast and secure delivery!
- Door-to-Door Delivery. Delivered at your doorstep!
- Cash on Delivery. Pay when you receive your order.
- Encrypted Transactions. 100% secure checkout.
Why Wear Sandals? History and Benefits
History of Sandals. Sandals are an open type of footwear, consisting of a sole held to the wearer’s foot by straps going over the instep and around the ankle. Sandals can also have a heel. While the distinction between sandals and other types of footwear can sometimes be blurry (as in the case of huaraches—the woven leather footwear seen in Mexico, and peep-toe pumps), the common understanding is that a sandal leaves all or most of the foot exposed.
People may choose to wear sandals for several reasons, among them comfort in warm weather, economy (sandals tend to require less material than shoes and are usually easier to construct), and as a fashion choice.
The oldest known sandals (and the oldest known footwear of any type) were discovered in Fort Rock Cave in the U.S. state of Oregon; radiocarbon dating of the sagebrush bark from which they were woven indicates an age of at least 10,000 years. The word sandal is of Greek origin – σάνδαλον: sándalon.
The ancient Egyptians wore sandals made of palm tree leaves and papyrus. They are sometimes observable on the feet of Egyptian statues and in reliefs, being carried by sandal-bearers. According to Herodotus, sandals of papyrus were a part of the required and characteristic dress of the Egyptian priests.
Benefits of Wearing Sandals. So, what are the benefits of wearing a sandal like the Louise 2 Strap Sandal?
- Sandals are versatile. We mentioned before that sandals aren’t only restricted to sunny beach days. But, what other occasions call for sandals? That’s an easy question – sandals can be worn for just about any occasion!
Sandals – like our Louise 2 Strap Sandal – are very versatile. Some women even wear them on their wedding day, or they keep a pair nearby to switch into for the reception!
Sandals are also a great go-to shoe for quick errands out in the city or for doctor visits. You can even wear them to work, granted that it doesn’t violate your company’s dress code policy.
- Sandals allow your feet to breathe. Unlike closed-toed shoes or sneakers, sandals allow your feet to breathe. This is a great benefit especially for those who suffer from sweaty or even smelly feet. Allowing your feet to get proper air circulation helps reduce sweat and smells.
Plus, since our Louise 2 Strap Sandal is open, this decreases your chances of getting infections or fungal growth. Your feet will also have the opportunity to get some good sunlight that they would otherwise not get.
- Sandals give your feet more freedom. Our Louise 2 Strap Sandal gives you and your feet more freedom. After all, it’s nice to be able to wiggle your toes every now and then, right? And with sandals, you have the option of sliding them off for full comfort whenever you’d like.
Whether you’re going for a long drive and would like to let your feet free then keep them cooped up inside a shoe; or if you’re dining at a restaurant and slip them off just a little under the table, it’s nice to have that option. The Louise 2 Strap Sandal is also perfect for when visiting the beach, a swimming pool, or even a dressing room in a store! Any occasion that requires you to slip in and out of your shoes quickly calls for a good pair of sandals.
- Sandals handle water well. There’s another factor where sandals beat closed-toe shoes or sneakers out in every single time – sandals handle water well. When you’re out hiking and come across a stream or even if you’re out in the city and come across an unexpectedly large puddle, closed-toe shoes and sneakers aren’t going to be your best friend. Once they get wet, they stay wet, sometimes for up to a few days!
Wearing wet shoes is never fun. They get itchy and steamy pretty quickly when it’s warm outside. Plus, having wet feet can lead to other issues like blisters or even athlete’s foot. No one wants to deal with any of those things and sandals let you have an option, giving you peace of mind that you won’t have to come across those issues.
Sandals handle water with ease. They dry quickly and leave your feet feeling aired out and ready to keep walking without dealing with uncomfortably wet socks and sneakers. A lot of outdoor sandals are even made to deal with water and have extra grip on the sole for added stability.
So, if you’re going hiking and you know you’re going to be crossing water, choose sandals instead. Sneakers may have been known to provide better protection for rough trails including water in the past, but with hiking and outdoor sandals, that’s no longer true. When it comes to getting your feet wet while outdoors, sandals will always outshine sneakers.
- Sandals are an easy ‘grab and go’. One of the best things about sandals – and what makes them so popular – is their convenience. They are easy to just grab and go, which is especially useful for when you need to go out in a rush.
With the Louise 2 Strap Sandal, you won’t have to worry about finding a matching pair of socks or tying laces – you can just slip them on and go. Because of this, sandals are also great for little ones who haven’t learned to tie shoelaces yet or those who dislike the feeling of heavy sneakers on their feet.
- Sandals are lightweight. Imagine how heavy a sneaker can feel by the end of a day spent being active outside. After a while, they can really start to tire out your legs and feet. Heavy shoes aren’t always a bad thing, but they don’t feel great when you’re planning to spend hours outside on your feet. This is another case where sandals win out.
Sandals like our Louise 2 Strap Sandal are lighter and easier to wear for longer periods of time. Where sneakers may start to feel like a weight on your foot, sandals aren’t going to cause the same problem because they’re lightweight. Plus, they are also easier to pack if you plan to bring them with you as a backup shoe.
No matter the situation, if you’re looking for a lightweight shoe, sandals win again. They’re just made to be lighter and that means they are easier to wear for longer periods of time. Of course, there are lightweight sneakers out there, but they aren’t going to feel as great as sandals when you add in all the other benefits you’ve read about already.
What Are You Waiting For?
Slip-on your favorite pair of sandals and begin relaxing in comfort today! Don’t own a pair yet? Make sure to check out our Louise 2 Strap Sandal and see if it fits your preferences and needs.
Where to Buy Louise 2 Strap Sandal
Order your Louise 2 Strap Sandal online at BigBuyMall.ph marketplace.
Visit BigBuyMall.ph now to order your Louise 2 Strap Sandal today.